Experienced Administrator or Modern Apprentice Required for Independent Psychiatry
- Bath Street
- Immediate Start
- Full Time
- Hours 9-5
Those who have previously worked as case handlers or those who have handled large work/case loads in a volume environment may possess the requisite skills/experience for this role.
We are looking to recruit an energetic, organised and experienced individual to join our team in Glasgow. The office is a fast-paced and demanding environment and client service is at the heart of what we do.
The salary for an experienced administrator/case handler is £14, 500 – £18, 000 depending on experience/skills. The salary for a Modern Apprentice would be at least the minimum apprenticeship wage (depending on age, etc).
- Passionate about client service and going the extra mile to ensure client demands are met
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office
- Experience in database input and updating
- Professional telephone manner
- Confident when greeting clients face to face and talking to clients over the telephone
- Experience in all office duties including scanning, filing, copying, faxing, emailing, mail in and out etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (letters/emails) – good spelling/grammar
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to work flexibly
- Updating and organising diaries
- Smart in appearance and confident
- Standard Grade in English and/or an explanation as to why you don’t have this or do not need it as you can demonstrate that you meet this requirement
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Friendly and positive attitude towards clients and colleagues
- Ability to work as part of a team and support colleagues
- Experienced in preparing quotes/invoices and/or can demonstrate the abilty/keenness to learn
- Higher in English
- Audio typing
If you are interested, please send your C.V and a covering letter to mriaz@independentpsychiatry.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Due to the high volume of applications please use this email address as the only way to apply.